Thursday, May 20, 2010

More Belated Easter Pictures

Nana had taken some more pictures while they visted over Easter and we're just now getting around to posting them. Sorry for the long wait...

This is our attempt at a family picture. Took a few tries to get a decent one :)
The night before Easter I got to dye some eggs! Nana and Mom thought I was going to be blue for Easter Sunday church but all the color came out in the bath!The best part of the weekend was that Papa brought down Mom's play kitchen that she used to play with when she was little. I have so much fun mixing up new foods to share with everyone! Stop on by sometime and I'll whip up something for you! Yum Yum!

Thanks Papa!! (Oh, and I now think that the oven door is just something to kneel on to reach the stove burners - yikes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment