Tuesday, April 6, 2010

spring is here!

I enjoyed a long Easter weekend with Mom and Dad. No daycare on Friday or Monday - Mom stayed home on Friday and Dad stayed home on Monday. Beautiful weather, two long naps a day, and even a visit from Nana and Papa!

Dad and I enjoyed some time in the backyard. The grass sure feels funny on my toes.
On Saturday Nana and Papa came. We went out to dinner at Famous Daves. I tried a lemon from Mom's water and didn't even make a sour face!I really liked the bendy straw that came with my cup. Although the straw was fun, I just seemd to pour the water everywhere.I got a cool basket of goodies from Nana on Easter morning! I just love the cow, pig, and sheep that make sounds. I can't wait to try the watering can helping mom garden this summer! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment