Friday, May 21, 2010

Dinner with Lynn & Craig

I'd like to introduce you to my celebrity friend, Traffic Reporter Craig Kalhagen. Craig got a cool new job doing the traffic for lots of local radio stations and channel 27 (ABC). We like listen to listen to him while we're going to daycare in the morning. You're doing a great job, Craig! I shared some of Dad's beer (well not really, but in 20 years or so, I'll be ready)...Lynn even let me use her kids' old booster seat. "Sassy seat" - hehe. It worked out great and I got to sit at the table with everyone else!We had a yummy dinner of grilled chicken, roasted potatoes, salad (I liked the strawberries best), warm bread, and a cool microwave chocolate cake (Dad's favorite!). Then we had some fun styling my long hair...Tahoe and Bascom enjoyed some Frosty Paws. They were glad to spend some time together wrestling.Thanks for having us all over tonight, Lynn! We really enjoyed our dinner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment