Thursday, February 17, 2011

Mystery Birthday Gift!

On Monday I received my first 2nd birthday present in the mail! The only problem is - I don't know who it's from! If it is from you - please let me know :) Thank you though - whoever you are!

I got a cool step stool with cut out letters of my name! I love taking it everywhere in the house and trying to get into things I shouldn't! ...for example, on Valentine's Day I tried to get at the cupcakes Mom got for me and Dad before I was supposed to! But Mom was too quick and caught me! I also like to move it near the light switches so I can turn on and off the lights and fans in every room :) Anyway, I'm having a great time with it!

2 comments:

  1. Clara says, "You're welcome! Happy Birthday Logan!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Clara! (and Uncle Ryan and Auntie Susan) I love the new stool and tried to carry it up to my bedroom tonight - Mom didn't let me get very far though!

    ReplyDelete