Wednesday, February 9, 2011

A Whole Week at Nana & Papa's!

While Mommy tagged along with Daddy to a conference in DC, I got to spend the whole week with Nana and Papa! I slept like a champ every night - 11-12 hours straight - so Nana could rest up every night :)

While Mommy and Daddy were gone, Nana and I were very busy visiting people, going to the library, out to coffee with the ladies, and going to the library. At night I got to video chat with Mommy and Daddy a bit too! I had so much fun - thanks Nana and Papa!!

Breakfast! Waffles and blueberries!Reading a good book to George my monkey.Cheese!Nana even let me eat some snacks in the living room! Yum!Playtime with Papa!Here I am with the trainset. You can also see some of my artwork on the dino behind me.Bathtime! Yippie!Brush brush brush!Sparkle sparkle teeth!Nana did make me do some work for my keep...Hanging out with Pooh.Hello?Storytime with Papa.On Friday I went to visit Papa at work and was just in time for the Packer party!Mommy and Daddy came back on Friday afternoon (after getting to the airport to find a completely dead car!) - and Mommy enjoyed the weekend at Nana's while Daddy headed off to Drill.

On Saturday Uncle Ryan and Cousin Clara come to play! I had so much fun and worked hard at my sharing of toys!I even got to enjoy lunchtime together with Clara! So much fun!Clara and I had so much fun running around Nana's house in circles...

No comments:

Post a Comment