Monday, February 21, 2011

T W O ! !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

On Sunday, February 20, I turned TWO!
I now weigh about 27 lbs, have 20 teeth, and am an energetic toddler!
My favorite thing to say are...counting 1-10 and singing the ABCs.
I sleep in a big boy bed on the floor and have started using the potty (for M&Ms).
When asked what I want for dinner, I usually say pepperoni pizza or tacos.
I also help set the dinner table and feed Bascom.
When I do get to watch a little TV, my favorite shows are George or Elmo.
Last weekend Nana/Papa, Grandma/Grandpa, Uncle Sean, and Lynn and Craig all came to my house to celebrate my birthday! I was so excited before the party I didn't want to nap in my bed. Luckily I was enjoying some cuddle time with Papa before the party and ended up napping for about an hour.
I was really excited about my Elmo cake! Dad picked it out and did a really good job!Nana also made alphabet cookies so I could sing my ABCs. Here I am having an L after some cake. Mmmm...sugar, sugar!I also got lots of fun new toys to play with! Here I am trying out my new saw on Dad's leg. I like to call things that cut "cutters."And my tool set.And my cordless drill that really works! (I even tried it up my nose the other day!) Thank you for all the fun tools, Nana and Papa!Uncle Sean got me a drum set! Luckily it is electronic and has a volume switch! I really like banging on it and interchange the drumstick with my hammer! Thanks Uncle Sean! Grandma and Grandpa gave me several new books for my library and some stuffed animals. Thanks!I got a Packers Super Bowl T-shirt, some really cool blocks, and a dog book from Lynn and Craig! Thank you!Mom's still hanging in there - 8 weeks to go. Here's a bump pic if you'd like to see what she's looking like these days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment