Sunday, September 5, 2010
A Visit from Nana & Papa
Nana and Papa came a couple weeks ago to bring my big boy furniture that I'll have in my room someday. They also brought along some cool chairs that fit me perfectly! Whenever Nana goes shopping, she calls Mom to tell her all the cool stuff she sees out...so Mom tells her that she'll buy it if Nana will pick it up for her. Mom tends to owe Nana quite a bit every time she shows up ;)
Here's me trying out my new dresser. It was fun climbing inside, but then I tried to stand up and I hit my head!
I relaxed with Papa after all the furniture was moved into the garage.
Then, it was time for a relaxing swim in the pool. I helped Mom fill it up!
But soon enough I was all wet in my clothes, so I just skinny dipped. We were in the backyard, so Mom said it was okay!
I kept running from the pool to the tomato plants to get some snacks. Everyone tried to tell me to go for the red ones and not the green ones - guess we need to work on learning colors more because I only ate the green ones!
Nana also picked up this new swing for Mom to put on my playset. It is so much fun!
After Dad gives me a big push, he goes and swings a bit too! Fun fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment