Sunday, September 26, 2010
Smoky Mountains, Saturday-Monday
The family road trip to the Smoky Mountains started on Saturday, September 11. On Saturday we drove as far as Indianapolis. Along the way, we found a great park to get some energy out! 


On Sunday, we drove from Indianapolis to our cabin for the week in Gatlinburg, TN. I claimed this chair as my own and liked jumping up into it to read books.
On Monday we went hiking bright and early in the morning. We hiked the Rainbow Falls Trail out to the Rainbow Falls. 2.7 miles out, 2.7 miles back. Dadda carried me on his back. I enjoyed seeing everything as we hiked to the waterfall!
We took a break by the waterfall and had some snacks and I got to throw some rocks for a bit.
After our short break at the falls, we hiked back to the car. I slept most of the hike back to the car!
After some lunch and relaxing at our cabin, we headed to the aquarium for the night. I got to touch a soft shell crab with Mom.
Here Dad and I got to poke our heads right up into an aquarium. So cool!
Here we are face to face with the penguins!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment