Friday, August 20, 2010

A Year and a 1/2!

Today I am 18 months old....a whole year and a half!

Some stats:
I...
-Weigh about 25 lbs
-Have 16 teeth
-Love just about every food put in front of me
-Enjoy juice (well diluted) first thing in the morning (don't worry - I also love milk)
-Love reading books and pointing to pictures to say the words I know
-My favorite words include: nigh-nigh, momma, dadda, bye-bye, happy (which is actually airplane), br (bird), do (dog), apple, nana (banana or for nana), papa, blueberries (but my tongue gets stuck on this word a couple times over!), I you (I love you) and more...
-I have some wild dance moves and really enjoy dancing with my best bud Aric at daycare

Some pics:
Mom and I went for a nice bike ride the other night before bed. I brought my cell phone just in case!
After we got back my neighbors let me try out their scooter! Weee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment