In late July we met Dad's coworker Nate, his wife Erin, and their son Finley (6 months older than me) at Henry Vilas Zoo. I cannot believe Mom hasn't taken me there yet! We had so much fun - even though it was about 90 degrees out!
Here I am feeding the goats. Check out his black tongue!



Roar! Can you see the lion behind me?!

Here's me with my new friend Finley! He knows all the animals and the sounds they make - Mom has got to start working on this with me more! All I know so far is that a cow says Moo (but I say "zoo")!


Here's a pic of the family - after we'd already walked through the whole zoo sweating like crazy!

Thanks for a great trip to the zoo - Nate, Erin, and Finley! Hope we can play together again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment