Mom and Dad shared both of their cones with me - but then I wasn't interested in giving either of them back! Be sure to check out my signature "I'm mad" bottom lip at the end of the video!
Monday, August 16, 2010
Pure Water Days
This past weekend we went to visit Nana and Papa. As usual, we all enjoy a nice breakfast together... Here I am saying "cheese" to the camera.
Papa let me try out the new bike he's working on for me. I can almost touch the pedals! Soon Papa will add some little training wheels to it and away I'll go! What fun! 
On Saturday afternoon we all went to the Pure Water Days parade. GG Helen and GG 'Laine even joined us! We had a great spot in the shade! We caught lots of candy. I really enjoyed the red Starburst I popped into my mouth with the wrapper on....that no one noticed for at least 5 minutes!

On Saturday afternoon we went for a swim in Lake Wissota. Thanks for letting us use your big swimming pool, Cousin Anne! We had a great time!
On Sunday we visited the petting zoo at Irvine Park. My favorite was watching the two tigers play with balls.
After the trip to the zoo, we walked to Olson's for some ice cream! At first I wasn't sure I liked it...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment