Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Weekend at Grandma and Grandpa's!

Last weekend we drove up to the great northwoods to visit with Grandma and Grandpa for the weekend. We drove right to Great Grandma Davison's house and went in the lake! It was a bit chilly so I enjoyed just relaxing in the innertube.Bascom had a great time swimming and running around the beach with Uncle Sean's dog Czar.Hi everyone!On Saturday we went for a drive to Eagle River to visit their Children's Museum. We had a fun time playing in each of their many exhibits.

Trying to catch some fish (no silly, the fish weren't real; they were wooden and had magnets on their mouths!)...
Look! Mom and I caught one! It was catch and release, so we let him go!I also had a little fun splashing in the river...Dad tried to make a bubble that went all the way around him. After a few tries...He got it!Dad and I pretended to have some hot chocolate in the cabin exhibit.Here I am playing in the kitchen.Mom and I sitting in the tree that reads books to you. I didn't actually listen to the tree read to me, but I sure had fun pressing all the buttons on the phone and talking back to the tree!Here's the whole family...Wee! Taking the slide down from the Ranger station.They had two grocery store exhibits - one old fashioned and one modern. I piled lots of goodies into my cart.Banana!I practiced driving the Ambulance. Dad and I even made the flashing lights go!Thanks for a great visit Grandpa and Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment