Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Father's Day Weekend Fun

Dad came to daycare with me for breakfast the Friday before Father's Day. I couldn't quite figure out why he stayed longer, I mean, this is my turf. I made him a cool robot out of a carwash sponge. I guess Mom didn't snap a picture of that...Father's Day weekend means the Firemen's Festival in Cottage Grove. Last year we moved into our house during all the celebration, but this year we were sure to take in the parade! Here are some pics from my first parade!

Dad and I relaxing...waiting for the parade to begin! Look! My sippy cup fits in the chair! The floats tossed out lots of candy during the parade. But, after getting a tootsie pop, I just liked throwing it for myself...then going to get it...and repeating that for the majority of the parade!They also gave icee pops away but I still don't like frozen treats very much - Mom was happy to finish it for me though!

No comments:

Post a Comment