Saturday, June 12, 2010

Breakfast on the Farm!

Mom woke me up bright and early this morning to go to the Dane County Breakfast on the Farm in Belleville. We got to the farm by 7 am! I told you it was early! But we beat the crowds and had a great time!

Check out these huge tractors! Dad and I could even fit under them.Breakfast was really yummy! Pancakes, sausage, cheesy eggs, cheese, and milk! Later on we got ice cream sundaes with strawberries! We also sampled some cheese curds and organic chocolate ice cream! Sounds like we'll have to make this an annual event!Farmer Joe and calf Logan...Mom should have been the lamb, but somebody had to take the picture :)"I'll take you for a ride on my big green tractor..."My first petting zoo! These baby goats were just 2 days old!There were also ducks, pigs, an ostrich, and a donkey.Hey Dad! The tractor goes bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb..........Mom got these pictures of a new calf just being born! It's a boy!They had a country band singing some songs. Dad and I clapped along.Mom with a calf. They stay in their little houses for about 7 weeks and are then moved to a larger barn with their calf friends.There were horse drawn wagon tours of the farm - but we just walked around. Maybe next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment