I've been practicing my walking quite a bit lately. This walker takes me all around the house! Wee!!

I've been keeping Mom entertained while she makes dinner. I love to bang the metal measuring cups together and on the tile floor. It's VERY loud so Mom only tolerates it for so long!

Oh, the measuring cups also taste pretty good...

Dad's been traveling quite a bit again. I went to the front door to see if he was coming home early...but he wasn't.


Bascom came to look with me. She's really a fun dog and makes me giggle all the time!

Here I am walking around again. Bascom's not far behind...just as long as I'm not aiming the walker directly at her, she seems to be alright with all of my movement!

I like exploring the cupboards! Mom needs to do some organizing soon so that all the breakables and chemicals are no longer within my reach!

I'm getting so big!

Mom and I enjoyed a relaxing dinner together tonight. I'm getting really good at feeding myself and drinking from a sippy cup. When I'm done I just throw my cup on the floor and say "Uh oh!" I also like to share my food with Bascom and giggle when she licks my hand. (But the other night she caught a mouse outside on a walk with Dad, so she has mouse breath and Mom and Dad won't let her near me!)

6 teeth and counting...

I also like to play peek a boo by popping up and down on the couch. Anyone standing in the kitchen is fair game to play with me!

Hehehe! I'm SO funny!

After a bath and getting into my jammies, it was time to brush my teeth. Mom brushes them for me for a while, but then she lets me practice too. So far so good.


Mom was cleaning the kitchen up after dinner and turned around to find me here! In the dishwasher! This will not happen again, so Mom was sure to capture it on film (do you say film now, when film really isn't used and everything is digital?!). Anyway, Mom's not too sure what the weight capacity is on the door of a dishwasher so this won't be happening anymore!

I do think I'm pretty sneaky...climbing into the dishwasher while Mom wasn't looking!
No comments:
Post a Comment