Sunday, February 21, 2010

O N E ! ! !

Happy Birthday to Me! Happy Birthday to Me!

I turned one on Saturday, February 20! What an exciting year it's been!

I now weigh about 23 lbs, have six teeth, and can walk steadily.
I like to say things like Mama and Dadda and UhOh!
This weekend we had lots of visitors! On Friday Nana and Papa were at our house when Mom and I got home! We played all night and had pizza together for dinner. Nana even helped with bathtime!

Then Saturday was my birthday! When I woke up in the morning Mom kept singing Happy Birthday Happy Birthday over and over and I knew it was going to be a special day!

After I woke up from my morning nap there were more visitors! Uncle Ryan, Auntie Susan, and Cousin Clara drove down all the way from Mpls for the party! Clara's gotten so big since Christmas and soon we'll be able to play together!!

Then Grandma and Grandpa Davison and Uncles Sean and Brian came too. And then Lynn and Craig came too! Time for a party! We had lots of good food and then we got to eat this cool caterpillar cake! I got my very own cupcake with lots of green frosting!! I loved it and made quite the mess eating it! There are good pictures of me eating it - but I think all the photos are on Nana's camera. We'll have to get the photos soon and post them! Mom and Dad were too busy enjoying the party and don't have that many photos to share!
I got SO many cool presents! One of my favorite presents was a card that played a song from Cousin Anne! I like to open and close the card MANY times to enjoy the song! I even do a little dance to the song! Thanks for the cool card Anne - and the etch-a-sketch and the Elmo camera! I'm having such fun with my new toys! Once we get more pictures from Nana I'll show off the rest of my fun toys!

Here's me on my new airplane! I like to put my new cool cellphone from Lynn and Craig and my Elmo camera in the seat storage compartment and go for a quick flight through the living room! Fun! Thanks Nana and Papa!
Here's Mom cuddling with Cousin Clara! Thanks for the visit!! Can't wait to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment