Monday, January 18, 2010

A Great Visit from Nana & Papa

Last week Nana rode back from CF with Dad after a meeting he had. So, I got to stay home from daycare Thursday and Friday to play with Nana! We had a great time together!

Then Papa drove down after work on Friday and spent the rest of the weekend with us!

We played with all my toys in the living room. One of my favorite toys lately is my farm - I love moving the animals around each of the levels of the farm, dropping the animals down the silo, and moving the rooster back and forth so it makes music!Peek A Boo - I see you though the barn!Playing in my room - reading books and crawling around.These days I cruise everywhere - here I am cruising by Nana's legs!Before my bath I had fun with the TP while Mom was running the bath water!This is about my fourth bath out of my bath chair - I'm a crazy guy in the tub! Swimming on my belly, crawling around, standing up, playing with all my toys, and dumping water everywhere! Playing with one of my Christmas presents - I love the banjo and the drums!Just me and my Papa...
Thanks for a wonderful weekend Nana and Papa!

No comments:

Post a Comment