Here's what happens when you attempt one nap a day at daycare...

This is Mom - I have to write this tonight because Logan fell asleep at 6 pm, right after he decided he was done eating! I didn't even have an opportunity to wash his face or hands! Can you see the noodle that's stuck his my chin!?I've been discussing with Logan's daycare teachers the transitions we have to be ready for in the next two months to transition from the baby room to the 1 year old room - these include going from an infinite number of naps/day to one nap/day, going from bottles to sippy cups, and going from some baby food/table food to all table food. So, the teachers thought they'd see if he was ready for one nap a day...yesterday he was taking his first nap by 9 am so they knew that wouldn't work and ended up taking his usual two naps. But today, he only wanted to sleep for an hour (10-11 am)! Luckily they said he wasn't crabby in the afternoon with one nap! We'll see how long he sleeps tonight.... uh oh!
No comments:
Post a Comment