Tuesday, July 28, 2009

July - all at once!

We spent 4th of July weekend in Crandon visiting Grandma and Grandpa Davison.
A few of my latest talents include licking...
And hair pulling! Watch out!
We enjoyed Friday night fish at the usual restaurant across the lake. It was a beautiful night.
I took my first dip in a chilly Wisconsin lake - Lake Lucerne. Dad says it's the best lake, but Mom says that's up for debate with Lake Wissota.
Who the heck cares about all the swimming when I can put my whole hand in my mouth!?!!
I got to meet Great Grandma Davison for the first time.
After a long weekend in Crandon, Dad went to Nicaragua for a couple of weeks for work. Mom figured she didn't want to deal with a dog and a baby for two entire weeks alone, so she opted for one week of vacation in CF. Complete with help from Nana! We got there just in time to help her celebrate her birthday! Yippie! Here we are out for coffee with the ladies.At Nana's house I enjoyed dining outside.Ah, cuddles :)And hanging out with Grandpa after he came home from work. I decided it was too hot for pants by that time!We went for a picnic in Irvine Park for Nana's birthday. Sink bath!We went to listen to some music in Phoenix park one night - enjoyed a picnic outside and some good music. Mom even ran into her friends Sarah and Becky!
While wrapping up the week in CF, we headed to the Cities to visit Auntie Susan and Uncle Ryan. They babysat me so Mom could go to her friend Dan's wedding. I had a great time visiting with them and meeting Milo and Lucy! Thanks for the fun times Susan and Ryan! Looking forward to meeting my cousin in about a month!!Every summer Mom says she wants to go to all of the Concerts on the Square. Then, she's lucky if she even gets to one. So, she took me on a date last Wednesday night to the Concert. She got some pizza and I got milk (as usual). We had a great time listening to the orchestra and playing on the picnic blanket.

Here's me with some of my cool new toys Mom finally decided we should start playing with! I decided to wear some as bracelets!Ah, relaxing at the end of a long day with a good book, and Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment