Monday, July 27, 2009

Late June Happenings...

Let's finish off the month of June - In June I really found my feet. Just one, the left, for quite a while. Then, I found them both. Mom took this photo on Flag Day, hence the red, white and blue stars on the blanket. Me, with both feet! I'm a pro at holding them both and trying to get as much of them in my mouth at one time!

Oh, we moved into a NEW HOUSE! Finally, Mom says, there's no # in our address! Yippie!

Sorry, I can't find a picture of the house right now - but we're enjoying our new house in Cottage Grove...complete with my very own room (yet to be painted) and a big yard (yet to be fenced) for Bascom! Dad's first Father's Day weekend was hardly relaxing as we moved that weekend. Here's Dad with Bascom and me in our new family room (currently without a sofa, but filled with all of my toys).We had lots of moving help from Grandpa Davison and Uncle Sean. Here's us together, taking some time to relax after the move. Thanks for all your help guys!In a failed attempt to get me to sleep longer at night, Mom's added rice cereal to my diet. Yum! Here's my first take - look how excited I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment