Sunday, April 10, 2011

A Springtime Weekend in Review

After I got home from school on Friday I enjoyed a bar that Nana left for us! Yum! Thanks for the afterschool treat Nana! I was a chocolatey mess!We were up early on Saturday, so Mom suggested Cracker Barrel. Yum! We had a great breakfast out and no one had to cook or pick up anything!Mom put together my (to share with the baby) new stroller. I made her take me for a few spins through the house - but then we ended up in the living room where I caught up on some Curious George while relaxing in my new ride.Grandma and Grandpa stopped by in the afternoon. I kept Grandpa occupied pushing me on the swing!On Sunday we kept waiting for the rain that never came in the afternoon. Finally, Mom and Dad decided I could take out my new trike! I'm still a little small for it - but I really like the bell! ha!Relaxing on a nice 80 degree Sunday in April in the sunroom.Kiss the baby.Hug the baby.Relax on the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment