Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Easter, Visitors, & 1st Week at Home
Nana had an egg hunt for me after my nap last Friday before they left for the weekend. I gobbled up the bunny marshmallows so fast that I didn't even know they were shaped like bunnies!
Look, I found some!
My new favorite sippy (I pronounce it "sicky") cup - a little chick! I got lots of fun things from Nana and Papa in my Easter basket. Thank you!!
Lara visited last Friday on her way home from an interview in Madison. Good luck Lara! Thank you for the cute clothes :)
Daddy bought Joshua a birthday cake on Saturday. We enjoyed it with Uncle Sean and Jenn during their visit Saturday morning.

Bros out for a walk in the new ride.
I found my Easter basket!
The Elmo eggs have fruit snacks :)
The Easter Bunny brought me a grill! I helped Daddy use the screwdriver to put it together!
I grilled hot dogs and hamburgers all day on Easter!
Daddy dressed us in matching outfits and we played outside on Easter.
Cuddles with Mommy with both her boys.
On Monday GG 'Laine stopped by for a visit on her way home to CF from Florida! Yeah! We're so glad you're home GG 'Laine! Thank you for the beautiful knit yellow blanket!
Although I was napping during GG 'Laine's visit, she did leave some treats for me. I got a dog pillow that is supposed to be a neck pillow, but I prefer to use it like Mom's boppy for the baby. So, here I am with the dog pillow around my waist and my new George! Thanks GG 'Laine!
On Monday night Lynn and Craig stopped by for a visit. Thank you for the cute clothes for baby Joshua and for my cool football!!
Tuesday morning I was back at Daycare - only I woke up a little too early and ended up falling asleep on my way to school. Daddy drove me around a little so I could enjoy a quick nap before starting my day and I was glad to be back at school with my friends.
Baby Joshua - 1 Week Old.


My brows are often like this ;)
First sponge bath at home. I didn't like getting my body washed very much...
But I didn't mind getting my hair washed :)
All cuddled in Mom's new wrap. She was thinking she wouldn't get to use the wrap for a month or so, but since I weighed in over 8 lbs at birth, I'm good to go in the wrap. I slept in here for quite a while and even enjoyed sitting at the dinner table with everyone while inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ADORABLE. What a beautiful family :)
ReplyDelete~Amber