Okay, here are some more pictures of all the fun we had in Chippewa a couple weeks ago..
We celebrated GG 'Laine's birthday with her! We went out to lunch and then also had her over for dinner and cake! Yippie!


We also got to celebrate Nana's birthday with her! We celebrated by playing at the EC children's museum for a couple hours...
I brushed the racoon's teeth!

I practiced being a cashier at the grocery store.

I got money from the bank at the drive through teller. Nana came along for the ride...


We had fun in the water play section too, although I wasn't quite tall enough to reach all of the fun! Nana helped me play with the water cannon to make the chimes play music.


I crawled through the human body exhibit.

I climbed through the building exhibit.

We also escaped the hot summer days at Nana's house by playing in the backyard in the water. Here we are taking a break to sing! Here Nana and I are singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider."

And..."I'm bringing home a baby bumble bee!"

Helping water Papa's garden.

And playing with the water in a big bucket with lots of toys! Oh! So much fun!!
I'd be interested to know why they chose a Ford Edsel as the car for the bank drive-through. Looks like Logan had a great time!
ReplyDelete