Monday, July 12, 2010

Splashing Around at Irvine Park

Mom and Dad took me on a walk Monday morning and ended up taking me to the Irvine Park spash park. Going there wasn't exactly planned so of course they didn't have a camera along (or a swim suit or towel for me either). But, I enjoyed my first trip to the splash park. Mom and Dad were laughing and laughing and I had the whole park to myself.

To be sure to get some pictures of me enjoying the splash park Mom and Nana took me again on Tuesday (Daddy went to NYC for a few days for work). This time I was prepared and wore my suit and they brought along a towel for me for the stroller ride home.

The splash park is so much fun! This time there were lots of other kids enjoying the water too!
"Water!" (Water and Bubbles are some of my new words!)

No comments:

Post a Comment