Anyway, when Mom woke up this morning, Nana had assembled all of her gifts and cards in the kitchen, and as a surprise, had baked funfetti cupcakes! Yum! I tried some frosting but didn't like it.
Mom got lots of wonderful cards and gifts from friends and family (she says THANKS!). But Mom's favorite present was the flowers and card that I got her. See my signature below...


Mom, Nana, and I shopped all day long and they kept telling me what a good boy I was! At lunch Mom and Nana had Noodles - and I got to have some banana yogurt while they were eating too!! I like yogurt! Then, for dinner, we went to the Nitty Gritty - Mom said it wasn't quite like the old days, but was still lots of fun. Her Gritty Burger sure smelled good!
Hi Davisons!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog! It is so great to see so many pics of Logan...can't decide who he looks like more but he sure is a cutie! Congrats on the new home as well! Looks so charming. Nic - we'll have to chat soon.
Luv you guys!
Julie