Playtime. I've been trying really hard to get Joshua to want to roll over. But he's just a content little guy laying on his back and kicking and waving his arms all around.
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Week Three...Mommy and Joshua
Joshua and I (Mom) have sure been having a great time spending so much one on one time together while Logan's at Nana's! But...I sure am lonely for Logan and looking forward to him coming home tomorrow! The house is too quiet! Ask me tomorrow night about the noise level...and I'm sure I'll be wishing it was quiet again!
Playtime. I've been trying really hard to get Joshua to want to roll over. But he's just a content little guy laying on his back and kicking and waving his arms all around.

Milk coma. Sleepy nap and cuddles with Mom.
Bathtime! It's about time we got some good chubby bath photos of Josh posted!
So cute in his bath towel!

He's actually asleep in this picture :) All smiles and sleeping!
Playtime. I've been trying really hard to get Joshua to want to roll over. But he's just a content little guy laying on his back and kicking and waving his arms all around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment