Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone!
Grandma Davison helped stock my closet with Irish clothes last summer at the Milwaukee Irish Fest so I wore one of the T-shirts today...and Nana gave me this cool headband (which I insisted on wearing to bed tonight too!)

Last weekend we went to Nana and Papa's for a quick visit and Mom's last trip before the baby comes. We had dinner with this clown (that's what I called him) on the way up. I enjoyed dipping my apple dippers in the carmel sauce, ketchup, honey, and barbecue sauce.

I slept in a big bed at Nana's house and did quite well, although I did walk in the room and ask "bed go?" as my pack and play was no longer set up for me.

Here I am reading a book with Nana.
Mom and Dad took me to see my friends the buffalos at Irvine Park. I can now say "buffalo" and instead of "double toe."

Last week we had cowboy day at school. I still fit into my cowboy vest that Nana made me last year. Here's the cowboy having a banana for breakfast.

At school, cowboy vest, hat, and bandana bib help round out the outfit.

After a long day of playing cowboy, I enjoyed an apple on the drive home.

Cuddles with Dad after dinner.

I got a St. Bernard stuffed animal from our neighbors for my birthday. Here I am feeding him.
No comments:
Post a Comment