I enjoyed some good books with Nana while she was here too!
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Weekend Fun!
Dad had drill all weekend so I got some good one-on-one time with Mommy. Saturday morning we hung out in our jammies for a bit. Here I am keeping an eye on her while she did laundry.
Then we got all dressed and bundled up and went downtown to see Kids in the Rotunda at the Overture Center. The performance was very busy as lots of kids came to see the Madgadders. They didn't sing many kids songs (they mainly sang Beatles songs) but it was fun to dance and clap to them! We'll definitely have to check out more of these free performances on Saturday mornings! 
After naptime Nana and Papa came to my house! What fun! We went out to dinner at Chili's.
Back at the house, Papa helped Mommy get a few projects done. I got to try out Papa's drill!
I enjoyed some good books with Nana while she was here too!
What a fun weekend :)
I enjoyed some good books with Nana while she was here too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment