Tuesday, October 20, 2009

let's get caught up...month or so in review!

A couple of weekends ago I picked some apples with Mom & Dad. We got 10 lbs and Mom made me lots of yummy applesauce!I'm a drooly monster lately. My bottom two teeth are almost all the way up and I must be working on the top ones too! I'm also crawling all over - usually to toys, or electrical sockets, or cords, or Bascom's tail. Dad's impressed with my low Army crawl! I'm working on getting my butt up to crawl and am already pulling myself up on the coffee table!Here I am dressed for the Packer/Viking game. We even had Packer Day at daycare! The game was on too late so I couldn't stay up to cheer for my team. That's probably why they lost!Grandma Davison stopped by for a visit recently too! Great Auntie Margy brought me lots of cool toys - thanks!!I've been enjoying the fall weather. After watching the Badger game on TV with Mom and Dad, I took a nap during a family walk. This is the life: fresh air, feet up, relaxing on a stroller ride.In the middle of September we went to Chippewa for the weekend. We started off with lunch at Oktoberfest with Papa. Here I am with the Leinie's horses!Then we went over to Parkview to wait for Nana to finish up subbing for the day. Dad and I had a fun time on the swings!Then I went to the Fill Inn for the first time! Mom enjoyed her first Bloody Mary since before I was in her belly! We joined Wayne, Connie, and GG Laine for dinner - what a fun time...it tired me right out!We also drove up to Minneapolis that weekend to meet my cousin Clara for the first time! She's pretty tiny so I had to stay away from her. We'll wrestle soon enough! She sure is a cute little peanut!I tried out her Hungry Caterpillar stacker...don't tell her I drooled all over it ;)Milo was happy to see me again! He was whispering silly jokes in my ear. hahahaha!On the way back to CF, we stopped in Menomonie to take GG Helen out to dinner. I'm getting too big for her to hold me, but she sure thinks I'm a cutie pie!In September my cousins Isak and Eli stopped over. They gave me some great toys...a cool zoo themed stacker with a little stuffed monkey...and also a toy I can learn to walk behind. Watch out everyone!We took a little walk to the playground - Isak had the most fun, and Eli tried out a few slides too. Next time they come I'll be able to run around with them!We also went to the annual Labor Day dog day at the Goodman pool. Bascom had a blast - and I just supervised from my stroller.We went to watch the last waterski show of the year down by the Monona Terrace. Quantez came with too! Mom packed us a good picnic dinner and we enjoyed watching all the skiers. The guys doing tricks over the jump was everyone's favorite!Mom got these cool sunglasses on clearance with my swimsuit for next summer. She doesn't think my cool shades will fit next summer though, so we had a photo shoot on the lawn to show them off :)Mom can always talk Dad into going to the Farmer's Market with us if she promises him a pastry or a little fruit pie from the Amish stands :)Check out my cool new sweater! It's been keeping me warm this fall on lots of stroller rides. It even has a matching blanket!!Mom's been having fun with my long hair in the bathtub! Check out my mohawk! Dad says I need a haircut soon!We took some photos on a beautiful day after church. I've got my cool moped pants on! They were a big hit at church!Don't worry, we're all still finding some time to relax.

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures...Clara misses Logan; we'll have to have a playdate soon!!!! Have a Happy Halloween with your lil punkin.

    ReplyDelete