Sunday, June 14, 2009

Daycare

I started daycare on June 1. Here's me on my first day! I'm so excited! I hear my "class" is full of girls ;)I'm doing well in daycare and my teachers are all very nice. When it's nice outside we go for walks in a stroller that fits four babies. I've been taking some good naps and eating like a champ while away from Mom and Dad. Last week Mom baked some cookie bars for all my teachers - good thing too, because that day I pooped on a teacher! That little episode made me the talk of the teachers meeting that night too! Anyway, Mom figures that if she bakes things for the teachers every few weeks...everyone will be really nice to me!

1 comment:

  1. I love the first picture, he looks like he's cracking up! haha! I'm glad to hear that daycare is going well so far. That means you're back at work, then? Hope you guys are having a good summer!

    ReplyDelete