Here are some more photos from Dad's graduation! Yeah Dad! We're so glad you're done!

Grandpa Roger was practicing being a politician in one of the fancy rooms at the Capital before Dad's graduation. Silly guy.

Then I practiced giving a speech...2045 presidential election here I come.

Mom and I.

Outside the Monona Terrace before the graduation reception.

Nana stayed with Mom and I the week after Dad's graduation so he could go to some training in Ohio. Nana did lots of fun stuff with me while mom went to a class for work. We went on lots of walks - Nana walked, I slept in the stroller.

Bascom always kept a close watch of me too.

I played on my bouncey chair.

Who are you looking at?!

Nana bought me a cool new mobile for my crib! Thanks Nana! Here I am laughing at it...

Oh, but my hands are my favorite toys right now. Check 'em out...

While in Chippewa, we went to Great Grandma 'Laine's house for dinner. Yum! Thanks Grandma!

I spent lots of time with Grandpa Roger. Here we are rocking.

Four generations...

Here's my bear butt :) I am almost reaching my toes.

We also were invited out to Anne and Jim's cottage for dinner. Thanks!!

I had a nice nap with Mom while she relaxed and enjoyed her last few days of maternity leave.

Great Grandma 'Laine stopped by again before we headed back to Madison. I had a nice nap on her lap.

I also napped with Grandpa Roger while I was in Chippewa.

Here's Bascom, Nana, and I waiting for Mom to pack the car up to go back to Madison.
What a fun time Logan is having! I love the pictures of him sleeping on everyone. So precious.
ReplyDeleteNicolle, you look FABULOUS! Love you!